- Recruits will start receiving mail, typically, by the end of the second week or into the early part of the third week.
- You will typically receive a letter by about the middle of week 2 with information about your recruit's company name and which hall to address your letter to.
- You are encouraged to send letters to your loved ones. You cannot, however, send care packages (e.g. food, books, magazines, etc.) as they are not authorized.
MAIL CORRESPONDENCE TO:
SR (Last name, First initial)
Company # and Hall (James, Healy or Munro)
1 Munro Avenue
Cape May, NJ, 08204
- You can send MondayDelivery.com postcards once a week, which includes an image/photo and your personal message. Postcards are a great way for family members to send quick motivational notes directly from their phone. Overnighted every Thursday.
- Also, the mail is delivered to the companies every evening, however, they are only given 5 minutes to read their letters before they are on to the next task. They are only authorized "letter writing time" on Sundays during divine hours (adopted from CWO Timothy Tamargo, Public Affairs Officer letter).
- Best Practices in writing letters.